Here we list some reference pages of our site, as well as some pages that are not on our main menu. Even though these are linked from at least one other page, they might be overlooked so are listed here as well.
- History of legislation introduced in Arizona
- Advance Directive for Control of Suffering (proposed)
- "Right to Know" Legislation
- Testimonials on "Why people joined Compassion & Choices"
- Open letters from the terminally ill
- Hospice information
- Northern Arizona University poll on public attitudes regarding physician aid-in-dying in Arizona (2003)
- KAET-TV and Arizona State University polls on physician aid-in-dying in Arizona (1999 and 2005)
- Current Arizona Law on Living Wills and Health Care Directives
- The Oregon Death with Dignity Act
- Bylaws of Compassion & Choices Arizona
- Informative Links to other sites