How to Contact Legislators
Find Your Legislators. If you don't know who your legislators are, or what your legislative district is, this is where you can find out.
How to communicate with legislators. The best (and the worst) ways to communicate your wishes to legislators.
History of Arizona Legislation
None of these bills have passed.
Legislation very similar to the Oregon Death with Dignity Act:
- HB 2313, introduced in 2006
- HB 2572, introduced in 2007
- HB 2387, introduced in 2008
- SB 1136, introduced in 2016 (PDF)
- HB 2347, introduced in 2016 (PDF)
- HCR 2038 (referendum), introduced in 2016 (PDF)
Legislation creating an Advance Directive for Control of Suffering:
Legislation about the right to be informed about end of life options: