Why Should I Give?
We ask you to consider making a difference for the long-term future of Compassion & Choices Arizona. The very first chapter (in Tucson) was started in 1983, followed by the creation of the statewide organization in 1997. This was accomplished with 100% volunteer labor and a bare-bones survival budget.
In order to maintain and increase the viability and energy of our continuing work, we ask you to seriously consider a bequest or other planned giving option to provide for our future as described herein. Thank you.
- To make a difference in the lives of those who are terminally ill, their families, and their friends.
- To support the right of all future generations to control their own destiny.
- To give back to Compassion & Choices Arizona for what it did for your planning or for someone you know.
- To make a personal statement about the values you hold dear.
- To encourage others to consider their own legacies.
- So your gift to Compassion & Choices Arizona may speak of your commitment and dedication to a cause in which you deeply believe.
There are any number of reasons to give. The answer to "Why Give?" can only be answered by you. Know that every gift makes a difference – no matter its size or aim, every gift makes something special happen at Compassion & Choices Arizona so today's terminally ill and those whose lives they touch can be empowered until the very end.
Please consider making a gift to the Compassion & Choices Arizona through direct donations, planned giving, or memorial donations. Donations to Compassion & Choices Arizona are tax deductible.
Thank you for your support!
To learn more about planned giving or memorial donations, please contact us at (480) 585-0824, or email email@example.com.
We recommend that you consult with your attorney or tax advisor for the various tax benefits and restrictions that may apply to your specific situation. We are available to you and your advisors to answer questions or help arrange a planned gift to Compassion & Choices Arizona. Future programs of Compassion & Choices Arizona depend on the partnerships we form today.